All are Welcome at School Board Meetings
Regular meetings of the Board of Education are held at 5:30 p.m. on the second and fourth Monday of each month, unless otherwise scheduled by action of the Board of Education at the District Office Board Room, 1304 East Second Avenue, Indianola, Iowa.
The current board agenda is online and available in Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format.
To view or download a file, click on the date to view the agenda for that meeting.
Indianola Community School District
Board of Directors
Monday December 10, 2018
District Office Board Room
- Call to Order
- Good News
- Consent Agenda
- Delegations, Petitions and Communications
- Action Items
1. 2019-2020 District Calendars
B. Curriculum/School Improvement/Professional Development
1. School Improvement Advisory Committee Report
C. Certified Staff Human Resources/Special Education
1. Special Education Headcount
2. Board Human Resources Committee Report
1. Board Technology Committee Report
E. Finance/Facilities/Support Services
1. High School Weight Room Equipment Bid
2. Board Facilities Committee Report
3. Monthly Financial Reports
4. 2018 Summer and 2018-19 School Year Child Care Rates
5. Facilities Project Update
1. Mid-Year Reflection on Goals
2. Next Board Agenda
3. Board Calendar
The Board will have an exempt session commencing after the regular Board meeting as provided by Iowa Code 20.17 (3) to discuss negotiations strategy
Closed Session for Superintendent Evaluation as provided by Iowa Code 21.5(1)1.