All are Welcome at School Board Meetings
Regular meetings of the Board of Education are held at 5:30 p.m. on the second and fourth Monday of each month, unless otherwise scheduled by action of the Board of Education at the District Office Board Room, 1304 East Second Avenue, Indianola, Iowa.
The current board agenda is online and available in Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format.
To view or download a file, click on the date to view the agenda for that meeting.
Indianola Community School District
Board of Education
Regular Board Meeting
Monday February 25, 2019
District Office Board Room
The Board will have an exempt session commencing at 5:00 p.m. in the district office as provided by Iowa Code 20.17 (3) to discuss negotiations strategy.
- Good News
- Consent Agenda
- Delegations, Petitions and Communications
- Action Items
1. 2018-19 Make Up days
B. Curriculum/School Improvement/Professional Development
1. New Teacher Mentoring Program Presentation (30 minutes)
2. Board Curriculum Committee Report
C. Certified Staff Human Resources/Special Education
E. Finance/Facilities/Support Services
1. 2019-20 Preliminary Budget
2. Monthly Financial Reports
3. Board Finance Committee Report
4. Facilities Project Update
1. Board Policies
2. Next Board Agenda
3. Board Calendar