- Local Counseling Resources
- Iowa Telehealth Providers
- Behavior Health Urgent Care – Des Moines Walk-in Mental Health Clinic
- Covid Recovery Iowa – Free counseling and support for Iowans
- Reach – Mental Health and Suicide Resource
- Holiday Resource – Resource for celebrating safely
Food Insecurity Assistance
- Food Bank of Iowa Mobile Food Pantry servicing community members.
- Food Bank of Iowa Helping Hand provides food, clothing and additional resources for Iowa children, families, and seniors to lead full and active lives, strengthening the communities where they live.
- School Food pantry site is located at Laura Ingalls Wilder Elementary.
- Warren County Food Pantries.
- Backpacks for Hunger are backpacks filled with meals and snacks for the weekend and are sent home with students on Friday. The backpacks and contents are provided by donations from the Indianola community. All students are eligible for this program.
- United Way 211 resources include volunteer and donor opportunities, rent and utility assistance, food and shelter, hospitals and schools, government offices and much more.
- Indianola Hope Foundation provides immediate, temporary assistance for needs relating to shelter, food, transportation, clothing and medical. Families of students enrolled in the Indianola Community School District are eligible.
- Indianola First Pantry is a member of the Iowa Food Bank Association. The food pantry is open Tuesday and Thursday, 9am – 12pm. All you need to do is stop in during the food pantry hours and fill out a half-sheet of information about yourself and they will provide you with groceries.
- Necessity Pantry of Warren County opened in 2012 and is a donation based service established to serve young families, individuals with disabilities and senior citizens in need of the simple day to day necessities of life.
- Heal House
- Talking with Children about Coronavirus
- Compassion Resilience: Wellness of Parents
- Resources to talk to kids about Racism
- Helping Children Cope with Changes Resulting from Coronavirus
Smart Phone Communication