- Local Counseling Resources
- Iowa Telehealth Providers
- Behavior Health Urgent Care – Des Moines Walk-in Mental Health Clinic
- Covid Recovery Iowa – Free counseling and support for Iowans
Food Insecurity Assistance
- Food Bank of Iowa Mobile Food Pantry servicing community members.
- Food Bank of Iowa Helping Hand provides food, clothing and additional resources for Iowa children, families, and seniors to lead full and active lives, strengthening the communities where they live.
- School Food pantry sites are located at Emerson Elementary, Wilder Elementary and the Indianola High School.
- Warren County Food Pantries.
- Backpacks for Hunger are backpacks filled with meals and snacks for the weekend and are sent home with students on Friday. The backpacks and contents are provided by donations from the Indianola community. All students are eligible for this program.
- United Way 211 resources include volunteer and donor opportunities, rent and utility assistance, food and shelter, hospitals and schools, government offices and much more.
- Indianola Hope Foundation provides immediate, temporary assistance for needs relating to shelter, food, transportation, clothing and medical. Families of students enrolled in the Indianola Community School District are eligible.
- Indianola First Pantry is a member of the Iowa Food Bank Association. The food pantry is open Tuesday and Thursday, 9am – 12pm. All you need to do is stop in during the food pantry hours and fill out a half-sheet of information about yourself and they will provide you with groceries.