Change of Address

Are you moving? Or have you recently moved? When a currently enrolled student has a change of address, residency must be verified. The parent/guardian needs to complete this form and provide acceptable proof of residency prior to the district updating the information. Please do so in a timely manner. All mail will be sent to the previous address and transportation will not be arranged until proper proof of residency is obtained.

Change of Address Form

Proof of Residence

A copy of one of the following documents will suffice, as long as it is complete, is in the custodial parent/guardian’s name, and lists the custodial parent/guardian’s current address:

  • Printed Verification Page from the Warren County Assessor site
  • Current Mortgage Statement or Current Property Tax Document
  • Lease Agreement with Term Listed, signed by Landlord and Parent/Guardian
  • Settlement Statement or Warranty Deed from New Home Closing
  • Purchase Contract with Possession/Closing Date, signed by All Parties; or
  • Current Utility Bill or Utility Deposit Receipt with Service Address and Service Dates shown.

Falsification of any information or document required for residency verification or the use of the address of another person without actually residing there may result in revocation of student enrollment, being held liable to pay tuition for the time in attendance as a non-resident student, and filing a complaint with the appropriate law enforcement agency for criminal prosecution against all parties involved.

If you have questions, or need to update other demographic information such as phone numbers, email addresses, emergency contacts, etc., please contact:

Denise Moss
District Enrollment Coordinator

Indianola Community School District Office
1301 E 2nd Ave
Indianola, IA 50125

Phone: 515.961.9500; Extension 1506

Fax: 515.961.9502

Office Hours: 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM, Monday – Friday